Monday, August 23, 2010

Weddings...

So we just returned from Ocracoke,NC. We were down there for one of my cousins weddings. It was a quick trip but definitely alot of fun! Tommi was really cutting a rug during the reception and it was TOO funny! I really enjoyed being able to see some of my cousins again and welcome another lovely lady into the family! Colin is a lucky man! We were not able to get a good pic due to my camera dying so this is the best I can do. But here is Tommi and I this past weekend.






Last year we traveled to Georgia for another cousins wedding (brother of this groom). Which was alot of fun. Tommi was only 4 months old then and much easier to handle but definitely not as much fun! This was Tommi and I before the Snider wedding last year.



Wow how life has changed...but it is so bitter sweet!

I love this whole wedding every summer...fun weddings and family time!

No comments: