Friday, February 18, 2011

22 months



So Tommi at 22 months is....a handful to say the least....if you can't tell from the picture!

She is the sweetest, most caring and loving little girl....with quite a bit of spice thrown in for flavor. She is SO funny and knows it. She is super polite...including please, thank you, and excuse me (at all the right times). She is brilliant and SO much fun!

I could not even begin to list all the things she is doing these days. She LOVES to sing, dance, dress-up, and color. With the warm weather she begs to swing as much as possible. Our life is full of princesses and dolls these days. I'm LOVING life!

She is a talker! I catch her singing and talking to herself all the time. She even has started to get a bit embarrassed when I do catch her. But goes right back at it.

She has an opinion and you better listen! She knows what she wants to wear, how she wants her hair, and there is no other way. Ok so if I pushed it I could make her wear or do what I needed done (she does listen well). But "pick your battles" has been the best advice I have ever heard with a head strong little girl. I mean seriously why can't polka dots go with zebra stripes? She gets more compliments on her crazy outfits than the boring ones I put her in!

So now some awesome Tommi pictures!!!


Note the amazing outfit selection :) Yes those are tap shoes (thanks to Big Mama)




The "cheesey" face...she does it anytime you have her pose for a pic.


Again note the amazing outfit! I LOVE it!

No comments: