Monday, February 14, 2011

Watch....

Tommi has been telling us to "watch" alot lately which is so funny b/c she is usually not doing anything special just likes to have our attention.

Yesterday while swinging Mandoline was running around the yard and Tommi yelled "Watch me, Man-man!" haha It was so sweet! Mandoline came over after a bit and sat by me and Tommi said "Man-man watch me too!" She loved it!

That is her other thing she is saying she just started understanding the word "too" like if we are dancing she will say "Snow White dance too" or if we are heading out the door and TJ is staying home she will say "Daddy come too" Maybe it is normal for kids to understand that word but she totally gets it and it amazes me.

She also can identify a few shapes...a star, a heart and a circle (which she sometimes calls an oval but that is close enough for me)

She really is getting quite the vocabulary! I guess all my talking to her is paying off!

No comments: