Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too smart...

Tommi is getting to be too smart...she will repeat everything we say and knows so much! I know I'm bias but she seriously can look through books and name almost everything in pictures, knows tons of animals and their noises, etc. It is so amazing! She has tons of two and three word sentences...she is really turning into a little girl...bitter sweet!

She is now saying "I not" when I ask if she will do something or if she is doing something. It is actually really cute! Basically her way of saying "No I won't"

She has also learned to address people like "thank you Lydia" or "bye bye sam" It is really cool.

I think she is gonna be gifted...and the thought excites me!

1 comment:

mallory said...

Isn't it fun to see them learn?! You are a great mommy, that is why she knows so much!