Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eased my mind...

So I have been having pretty strong braxton hicks...never consistent or painful like labor but SUPER uncomfortable!

The strength had me worried b/c with Tommi they were never this strong till the end and never this early.

Come to find out if you have been pregnant before they are usually stronger. They are also caused by a full bladder (which I am guilty of alot b/c I forget to pee b/c I get busy haha) and the baby moving. Which I have noticed lately I will feel a little movement then as soon as they happens I will have a strong contraction. Which has caused me to think I was not feeling the baby much, when in turn I feel it pretty often it is just over powered by the contractions. Plus when the contraction happens the baby pushes out really hard making it even more uncomfortable in a certain spot.

My mind is SO much more at ease after reading this stuff in an amazing article I found online. I couldn't have survived pregnancy 20 years ago with out the Internet. It has saved me LOTS of phone calls to the dr in my pregnancy with Tommi and with this one!

No comments: