Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Sister...

Well Tommi is gonna have a little sister!

We had a big ultrasound today. I did find out I have an anterior placenta so that is why I have not felt this baby as much as I did Tommi. So that was nice to hear. Plus this baby is far less active...Tommi was full of energy every time we had an u/s this baby was very chill and let them get all the pictures they needed. She also does not like to be squished...I had a full bladder and they had to make me pee toward the end of the u/s so they could get the baby to move to get more pics.

Though TJ and I went into it thinking boy we soon found out it was most definitely not a boy. Didn't disappoint but I guess we didn't expect it. At least I didn't.

I still can not wrap my mind around another girl but I guess I still have a bit of time to get used to it! Yay for little girls!!

Just a note for my own records....The heartbeat was 136 bpm and she is weighing around 11 ozes. Basically all the measurements put her at around 19w5d but her legs are measuring 20w3d haha Another girl with long legs!

No comments: