Saturday, August 27, 2011

My big girl...

I have not been talkin too much about her. She is a mess.

Today the baby was moving so I let her feel it and said "Baby is kicking mommy" she said "Mommy I don't want the baby to kick you, that is not nice"

I have to remind myself she is only 2, she already has the mind of a teenager when it comes to boys. She is currently obsessed with one of TJ's friends, Brandon Clark. She talks about him alot and will even tell me she has to get dressed pretty "for Brandon Clark". She calls him by his full name! haha She is a mess!

Her vocabulary amazes me! She is so smart and catches me off guard all the time with the things she comes up with.

This next baby is gonna either have to have a MASSIVE personality to try and out shine Tommi or be very laid back and listen to her like she expects everyone around her to. It is her world we just live in it!

No comments: