Thursday, August 18, 2011

My mom...

I have NO idea how anyone can go through a pregnancy with all the worries, aches and pains, and just general pregnancy stuff with out the support of others. I have to say my mom is AMAZING! She is just so real about things but comforting at the same time. I remember saying that with Tommi and she was so great during that pregnancy too but this time it is different worries and so on.

She may not have been pregnant for over 23 years but she definitely remembers and can relate and that means so much to me. I just appreciate her so much. There is NO one in the world who can make me feel better about pregnancy and parenting things than my mom!

I never had a sister but my mom has been such a good stand in and I'm thankful for that. I think between my mom and I, my dad couldn't have handled another female in the house :) I love my mom!

1 comment:

mallory said...

So sweet! Your mom is awesome. I feel the same way about my mom, they're the best!