Saturday, November 26, 2011

32 weeks

We had our 32 week dr appt on Wednesday, which included an ultrasound! TJ came with me so he could see our little monkey too. It really was not all that exciting the lady did all the measurements and didn't show us much. She DID confirm we are definitely having another girl! I definitely felt some relief with that confirmation b/c I have everything ready for another baby girl.

All her measurements were AMAZING! She is right on track! Dr. Nelsen gushed about how "perfect" everything was and how I am doing a great job! YAY! TJ and I both got a kick out of the u/s tech and the dr going on about how perfect she was. I mean we know she is perfect but to hear it from them was cool :)

She is a little over 4lbs so we are on target for her to be 7.5 to 8 lbs (at full term). I'm good with that, not too little not too big!

I'm feeling pretty good. Normal 8 month pregnant pains and braxton hicks but otherwise pregnancy is still treating me very well! Even the 2nd time around I am so amazed at how amazing the human body when it comes to producing another human life! It is just cool and the fact I am able to do it again makes all the discomfort worth it!

Thanksgiving was this week and it was good. We were able to spend it in VB and had a blast. I was not able to eat as much as I'd like (I LOVE Thanksgiving food!)due to the limited space in my abdomen. But I definitely enjoyed all I had and my last Thanksgiving as a mom of 1!

I'm SO Thankful for my amazing life! I am SO blessed!

No comments: