Thursday, December 1, 2011

It is official...

I think I am at the coolest place in my life so far!

I have such an amazing 2.5 year old who makes me smile almost (that is a big almost) every moment of the day. Plus I'm pregnant with another amazing kid! Being pregnant still is so amazing to me. I will be honest and say I look in the mirror (and sometimes windows) anytime I pass one. Not b/c I think I look so good or am vain, but b/c I am growing a human! That is just awesome in itself. I know I have done it before but I'm still amazed and in awe of the amazing gift and honor God has given me.

Things in life may not be perfect...I'll admit I can not wait to finally build a house and be totally comfortable. But why not embrace where I am?! I mean I am not only a mom to the most amazing little girl ever and have another one on the way but I am totally in love with my husband. Plus I am able to stay home and watch my babies grow up...that is really a blessing in this day.

I want to soak up every moment of life RIGHT NOW b/c in the blink of an eye it will all be over.

Plus on top of all that I have a super amazing family and the support of so many others who help make life a bit easier!

God is SO good!!!!

No comments: