Thursday, December 22, 2011

Appointment

I had my 36 week appt. Nothing exciting...actually quite boring. Dr came in and checked the heartbeat and my fudus height then did the strep B swab. Everything looks good.

He gave me the go ahead for going to VB over Christmas! Yay! I just have to take a copy of my records like I did last time when I went to Chase's OCS graduation at 37 weeks.

I made my next appt for next Thursday at 230pm but really should have asked if they had anything before 130pm or after 4pm b/c of Tommis nap. TJ will be off work so he can put her down but knowing him he is such a push over when it comes to her and she is a con artist I figured I needed to call back and change it. Well I tried to call and my phone was screwing up. The stinking lady was rude about it too...now I feel like a loser calling back. Ugh! These weekly appts make it hard to get the times I need!

So all is boringly good...which is the way I like it!

No comments: