Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Success-ish...

Well today was a pretty good day for potty training. I kinda bugged Tommi today about pooping but this evening after my shower she kept walking into the living room. I finally stopped following her and said whatever, she will poop in the potty when she is ready. Well to my surprise she did not poop in her undies in the living room (well actually a drop) but she came back to our room and I asked if she wanted to "hide" in her room and go to the bathroom and I'd come back in a minute. She went with it and sat on her potty in her room and "Mommy I'm done, I pooped!" YAY!! She did!

Then after getting home from TJ's parents house, she "hid" under our kitchen table. I didn't think she would be going again but she did a little but wanted to get it off her butt immediately. She went in the room right after and pooped in the potty some again...then not too long later she brought her potty out in the living room and went again while I read to her. So she only had a little slip up...but I'm ok with that we are making progress. She seemed like she forgot there for a minute.

She is SUPER motivated by getting her bike...so lets just hope things continue on this good path! She did great peeing today...haha such a mom thing to say!

Tomorrow morning I have my dr appt and Tommi will be staying with TJ's aunt and cousin. I really hope she doesn't act goofy and not go to the potty when she needs to. But they are used to a toddler so I know it will be ok...I am a bit nervous but that is just how I get when I leave Tommi with someone anyway but potty training adds to it. Esp with the poop thing.

No comments: