Friday, December 16, 2011

Losing it...

So things are going great with the potty training. Tommi and I ventured out to "town" today, which includes a 25 min drive one way. So we peed before leaving and made it to Target just in time to hear "I have to go potty mommy!" So we went in and it was a false alarm. Then we get to walking through the store "I have to go pee-pee!" So we turned right back around and another false alarm. Finally we got everything we needed or at least looked for it, at the check out "I have to go pee-pee" I told her just to hold on and we will in a min. She did hold on and peed, only a little but I was still relieved! I was over the false alarms!

Then we headed to Wal-mart figuring I had a bit b/c she was not drinking and we could make it home with out another bathroom trip. WRONG! As soon as we got there she said she had to go. I told her to wait we were gonna look for something then we would go. Oh no that is not the way it works. She kept saying "I really have to pee-pee!" So I figured we needed to go. And yet another false alarm. So we finished shopping and at the check out she said she needed to go again...I believe this was b/c we had just bought a travel seat cover thing for when we go to public toilets. She barely peed but she did produce something. haha

We made it home with no accidents! Yay!

This evening we went to grab a quick bite to eat and rent a movie. Well we made 5 trips to the bathroom in a matter of about an hour! Only one was productive! I almost lost it with the requests...but she insisted and I can only put her off so long.

So we had another accident free day...but I think she had to poop this evening just couldn't make herself go on the potty. Since she has been on an every other day schedule (weird for her but she has not been eating or drinking as much this week...not sure why) So lets all pray she is successful tomorrow!

I ordered a potty for the back of the car today which will be here tomorrow. This will be another weight off my shoulder b/c I will not feel like I have to find her a potty ASAP when we are driving. But it may lead to more stops for a bit b/c everytime she gets something new she likes to try it out over and over!

This child is crazy...I sure hope this false alarm phase is over by the time I have to venture out alone with Tommi and Monkey in a couple months.

BY THE WAY....I'm due in ONE month!!! Woah! So soon! I'm REALLY anxious but really nervous too. I can not wait to meet my babygirl but still am not sure how I'm gonna do with two children!! Life is about to change big time and I'm not sure I'm ready but ready or not!!

Also...I was a little thrown off how hard things have been leaning over and I remember it being hard with Tommi but not this hard. Well I looked at pictures and I'm definitely bigger now than I was at 35/36 weeks with Tommi. Plus I'm dealing with a toddler on top of it all but still I am definitely looking like I did at full term with Tommi. Not feeling full term but definitely looking it (at least for me I am)

No comments: