Thursday, December 29, 2011

Appointment

The appt went well...they didn't do a pelvic exam as expected but checked the heartbeat and fudus height. I have no swelling and Monkey was moving like a beast so all is going well!

When trying to schedule my appointment for next week they didn't have any openings except on Friday at times that really didn't work for me. I have to work around Tommi but ended up having to go with the most convenient time of my choices which was 11:45am. I will probably just have to end up taking Tommi and hoping that she behaves and isn't too thrown off. Then we can just go grab lunch out somewhere.

I just don't understand how they are the ones who expect me back weekly but make it seem like I'm being the difficult one when we struggle to find a good time for my appt.

I have set my mind that next week when I schedule my appt I will tell them the only times that work for me are Tuesday after 3 or Wednesday mid morning. B/c my mom will be up and she can watch Tommi. If they want me to see a dr they will work around me! haha I swore I'd never be that person but when you are 38/39 weeks pregnant (which I will be) I am allowed to be difficult...just for this short time in my life :)

Well 37 weeks has been pretty kind to me. I feel really good and am just trekking along. I am still wanting to make it to my due date or very close to it if possible...I don't think I'll be having her early but who knows.

I will be glad to be able to cuddle and have Tommi on my lap comfortably.


37 week picture...

No comments: