Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feeling...

...overwhelmed! I feel like I have so much to do and so little time. When I actually write it down there is really not that much to get done but I can not help but feel like I'm drowning. Poor TJ has heard it so many times but when he asks "Well what can I do?" I say "Nothing." b/c if I don't do it I will not feel satisfied or it is just something he can't handle b/c well he works all day. He is helpful when I need him...and I am SO thankful for this!

I feel like I need to get my "list" done so I can just relax and not worry about anything when I finally do go into labor.

I'm just straight up scared to be a mom of 2. Some days I can barely handle one, how in the world am I gonna handle 2 kids?!?!

Maybe the problem is I'm scared...out of my mind!

Anyone who wants to add me to their prayer list please do. Just to set my mind at peace and help me handle one thing at a time and not stress. I want SO badly to enjoy these days few weeks...b/c Tommi deserves the best mommy I can be and I know I will miss being pregnant.

37 week dr appt tomorrow evening!

No comments: