Wednesday, December 7, 2011

34 week appt...

So I had my 34 week appt today. Monkey is doing great, head down and happy as a clam! The dr didn't tell me the heartbeat but it is there and beating nicely!

So that is the happy part, here comes the vent. So I had been seeing the same dr every time and he is always on time, give or take a min here and there but that is normal for a dr. Well this time I went with another dr that I had only met once before, well low and behold as I sit in the waiting room the minutes keep going by. I had mom there hanging out with Tommi and so that helped but still frustrating. Well as I sit there I find out I have 2 people in front of me to see the dr and they had been waiting over an hour...GREAT! It took all I had not to reschedule and leave but since I had mom and I really didn't want to go back out there this week I stayed. An hour after my appt time...I get called back, I go back and wait another 15 mins only to see the dr for all of 5 minutes of which 3 of those minutes she is wasting time talking slow and asking me dumb questions. "Look lady, I have had a baby before I know what is going on stop babying me and check her heartbeat so I can leave." I am usually very patient but if you don't seem to care about my time I sure do not care about yours! Esp 4 of the other 5 drs can see me on time every time you are just too slow and can't keep up!

So finally we got to leave and get lunch and go home. I just hate it b/c this day was supposed to be 20 min at drs office then mom, Tommi, and I could enjoy our girls day together and take our time hanging out, not rushing to eat and get mom home so she can leave. Grrr!

So I have my next appt at 36 weeks and will find out for sure if I can go to VB for Christmas. Thank the Lord it is with a dr who is on time and knows what he is doing! No more female slow poke drs for me...I'm sticking to my faves for the rest of the pregnancy. If the woman have to deliver my baby I just hope they are on time b/c I will not wait on them. The OB nurses are qualified to deliver for me. I sure hope Dr N, Dr W, or Dr B are there to deliver her so I can feel relaxed and taken care of.

Now time can slow down b/c I'm not ready to be done with this pregnancy!

No comments: