Friday, December 9, 2011

Looked back...

...at my blog from when I was 34 weeks pregnant with Tommi and I was on the ball with her. I had my bags, TJs bag, and Tommis bag all packed for the hospital by this point. This time...I only have Monkeys (mostly) packed but that is only b/c Tommi found out her sister will be naked when she is born and she insisted we had to get her clothes together. But otherwise I'm totally unprepared if I were to go early. Maybe I'm putting it off b/c I feel like it will cause me not to go early. But I am not doing all that stuff till after January 1st b/c I don't want to think about it yet. I wanna be pregnant for another full 5 weeks and 1 day from today at least....that would put me at January 14th and I can handle that.

Just a note:
We went to the mall tonight to get an ornament for Tommi and brain storm a bit for presents for the nephews. Tommi wanted to hold both TJ and I's hands and jump/swing/hang as we walked. After a while I had to finally say to TJ when we got to the As seen on TV store, where Tommi loves to play with all the toys..."you hang out with Tommi and let her play, I'm going out and sitting down." My lower stomach and upper thighs hurt from the weight and braxton hicks were getting more common. Sitting down was a miracle! I felt so much better!

I have been feeling so good lately and able to keep up with Tommi (most of the time) but tonight my body was not agreeing. After we came home and I was able to relax I feel a whole lot better...my legs and stomach are sore but I can deal with that.

I have said this a million times but I am SO glad we waited a full 2 years before getting pregnant again...I don't know how moms with kids close together do it.

No comments: