Wednesday, December 21, 2011

36 weeks...

Well I've hit the 9th month! Amazing to think it could be less than 4 weeks before she is here! I'm pretty excited...super nervous about handling 2 kids but thankfully mom will be here some and January is a slow month at work for TJ so he will be home more in the beginning.

Overall I'm feeling really good. I am not sleeping great but that is due to this allergy/cold/cough stuff I've been fighting. It only affects me at night and makes me have a dry throat and cough. But I'm definitely sleeping alot better than I did with Tommi at this point. I remember waking up with sore hips with her but I have not had that problem this time...I'm very thankful for that! It may be b/c I am more active during the day with the ups and down and moving around with Tommi or b/c I just have some good sleeping positions that work.

I laugh everytime I get up off the floor of the bathroom with Tommi b/c I feel almost like my body doesn't work right. But I guess if you gave someone a beach ball to connect to their abdomen and told them to get up it would be tough on anyone.

I really am loving life right now as far as pregnancy. Yeah I'm kinda getting over not being able to move that well and having to think deep into my outfits but I have had such a great pregnancy I am just so thankful for the miracles in my life!

I'm not a cryer but I just teary eyed as I sit here talking about my pregnancy and the sweetest little voice said "Mommy can I come sit next to you?" Then she climbs up and lays her hand on mine as I type! She has such a sweet heart and the love of cuddling is AWESOME!!! I love my girls so much!!!

I'm super duper excited for Christmas...I can not wait to give out presents to everyone. I just think it is so fun! Esp for Tommi b/c she is gonna be so excited with all the presents she is getting! If I got nothing for Christmas my Christmas would still be complete just knowing so many people love my babygirl so much and want to make her face light up!

No comments: