Saturday, December 17, 2011

Issue?

So we had a very good day again...no pee accidents. But Tommi was grabbing her butt all morning and I knew it meant she had to poop. But no matter how many trips we took to the bathroom she wouldn't go. Well right before nap she was playing with TJ and started hiding. Well it was bound to happen..."Mommy I pooped in my undies" Great Tommi! I didn't get mad just asked her to sit on the potty to see if she had to go more. She didn't sit long enough to even see if she had to. But you can definitely not force a 2 year old to stay on the toilet with out it seeming like punishment so she got up.

Well anyway...we even wore undies around the house some today and she did great. My only concern is she was drinking and made many trips to the potty but didn't pee much each time. So I am worried about a UTI...she says it doesn't hurt when she pees but who knows if she telling the truth.

Before church while I was showering Tommi was running around and TJ was in the other bathroom using the bathroom and Tommi came in with a little pen size flashlight that had poop on it and said she had some stuck in her "venus" and got it out with the flashlight. A bit weird since she said she didn't poop on the floor anywhere and we couldn't find any.

She peed before we left for church at 6 and then kept saying she had to go a few times while at church. But never did go until we were home and she went in little spurts (all one sitting) but she would go some and stop then go some and stop. I really hope she is not getting a UTI!

So other than the pooping she is doing WONDERFUL! I'm so proud of her! She knows she has to keep not having accidents to get her bike, piano, and Ariel...all the things she has been promised if she potty trains haha But my debate now is since she is pee trained does she get these things or should we all wait till she is poop trained too?!?! I think I may get her the Ariel on Monday when we go to town b/c it is a small gift and just tell her how proud of her I am. Then she can get the other presents with a little more time of doing good.

We ordered a potty for the car that came today...so now when we are driving she wants to stop and try and pee in it every 5 minutes. The joys of a 2 year old and how new things excite them!

On a side note...Christmas is ONLY one week away!!! Time is flying by too fast! I am almost done with shopping just a few minor things to buy but nothing I can't knock out this week.

I have my 36 week dr appt on Thursday...I'm hoping they will still say we can go to VB for a few days. If not I may cry...actually I will b/c I have these plans of having Christmas with my family and seeing my bros and dad probably for the last time before I'm a mom of 2 girls!! Plus not sure I can explain to Tommi if we can't go down b/c she is pumped!

I think Tommi is more excited about giving people presents for Christmas than getting presents! She is SO my daughter...she can not keep a secret for long esp when it is about a present! hehe This is why I have had to hide what I have gotten almost everyone so she can't blab :) I just love her sweet, thoughtful heart! Another trait that is JUST like her Big Mama...she would rather give than receive! We all wish we were that way and say we are but when it is obvious to the people around you it is truly from the heart!

No comments: