Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas presents.

I like to list all the stuff Tommi gets just to look back and remember how spoiled she is.

Last night at TJ's grandparents Tommi got...
-Poingo
-Books to go with the Poingo
-A cute cupcake dress
-A sweatshirt/jacket
-Berenstain bears movie
-Princess book with mat and figurines
-$50 for savings of course
-Snowman PJs
-Mr. Potato head clothes

Today at TJ's parents she got...
-An easel
-Cinderella storybook
-Goldilocks and the three bears storybook
-Love you forever book
-The Original Mother Goose book
-Doll for her dollhouse (she will get tomorrow from my parents)
-Stuffed dog purse
-The Land Before Time DVD
-The Lion King DVD
-Giant coloring pages and crayons

I think that is all for now. Definitely some awesome stuff esp for a girl who LOVES books so much and coloring. She is SO excited!!!

The best part is she did not only enjoy getting gifts but she was ALL about handing them out! Such an amazingly giving and sweet girl!

TJ and I got some awesome stuff too and we definitely don't have an excuse not to go out on a few dates this year b/c we got gift cards to eat out! Including a "date night" pack to see a movie and go to dinner with free babysitting from TJ's sister (like I'd ever have to pay anyone to watch my girls haha, I always have a line of people who want to watch Tommi and Monkey will be the same way). The conditions are that his sister has to watch them when we go out...no one else haha. She cracks me up. It may have to wait till I am comfortable leaving Monkey but will be used definitely...we are gonna need some time to ourselves at least one night this year :)

No comments: