Sunday, December 25, 2011

More Christmas...

This morning we had Christmas as a little family...It was nice. As Tommi unwrapped her gifts all the wrapping paper had to be in a little pile...we couldn't make a mess...weirdo!

She got...
-A car DVD player
-Head phones for DVD player
-Mickey Mouse DVD
-Caillou DVD
-Open Season 2 DVD
-Dora Guitar
-Candy in her stocking

Then we went to TJ's grandparents for a dinner get together and from there left for my parents house for a few days.

We had Christmas soon after getting to my parents house with my parents, brothers, and their ladies and wow are we all spoiled!

Tommi got...
-A giant doll house
-Mini van for dolls
-My own Leaptop
-A couple outfits
-A super fancy dress
-Froggie jammies
-Some Berenstain Bears books

Tommi definitely has been spoiled this Christmas...I hope she doesn't mind a break from presents for a while! I think we are maxed out on space for stuff!

She also got a Minnie Mouse bike which was not a Christmas present but might as well have been. It was a potty trained present.

Tommi did GREAT on the trip down...we put in a movie on her DVD player but she was so tired she could hardly pay attention and kept asking us to switch DVDs. Finally we put her Christmas music CD in the DVD player and let her listen to her music on her headphones. She crashed with in minutes and slept for an hour and a half! Which basically the only reason she woke up was b/c TJ and I needed to stop to pee and move our legs. I was a bit concerned b/c it had been over 2 hours since she used the bathroom but when we stopped (with a little walking around and bargaining to make her try) She went to the bathroom and had no accidents!!! Yay! We had a minor accident when we got to my parents but that was due to busy with all the excitement and drinking a bunch right before we got there. But she only went a little then caught herself and went to the potty! I'm SO proud of her...she is doing SO well!

No comments: