Sunday, December 11, 2011

Monkey sister...

Tommi has been all about her sister this evening. First she came up and was hugging my belly while I was sitting on the couch, while doing this she told me "I want Monkey sister to come out." I asked her why and she said "B/c I miss her."

Then she was taking a bath and randomly said "Mommy, can Monkey sister come out? I really love her." I told her it will not be long. She said "I'm gonna share ALL my toys with her!" With all emphasised:)

I sure hope she feels this way when her sister gets here. I love her hearing her talk about her excitement and tell me how she loves her sister already!

Monkey has been doing all kinds of shifts and funky movements today. For a short bit I actually had a belly button b/c she was pushing out on both sides of it making it like a valley in the middle. It cracks me up! I'm cherishing every moment and movement b/c I know how much I'm gonna miss it.

I'm not feeling the best body wise today...my back has taken a toll today and I'm having alot of pain in my inner thighs. But this all happen with Tommi too esp on days I am on the move alot. So nothing a little R&R can not fix!


On a totally different note...I think I'm getting sick! I am achey all over! I do not wanna get sick!

No comments: