Thursday, March 22, 2012

2 months!

Miley is officially a peanut! But there is a whole lot of personality in her little body! She is SO alert now and just full of huge smiles all the time! It is amazing to say the least! Her little dimple just adds to the fun!

She is 9lbs 11ozs (10-25%tile) and 21 3/4 inches (10-25%tile), very healthy and strong!

In someways it feels like it was 2 months ago I gave birth but other times it feels like it was only a week ago!

She is an amazing little baby. Though still unpredictable and goes from zero to sixty in seconds when it comes to eating. She sleeps like a champ! Seven hour stretches at 2 months YES PLEASE! How wonderful!

She still looks like me! YAY! Maybe her hair will turn red like mine did...I totally hope so!

Oh how I love life with my sweet mini monkey!

No comments: