Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update...

Tommi is amazing! Almost 3 and I can not believe it but loving it! She is so creative and can pretend and make things up at the drop of a hat! She still talks like she is so much older and amazes us everyday. She has an insane memory. After reading her a book once she can basically recite it word for word back! Maybe this is normal but I'm amazed! She also can remember stuff we said or did from long ago. We have to watch ourselves and limit our conversations around her if we don't want her repeating them or saying "What are you talking about?" She listens carefully and wants to be in ALL conversations! Currently Tommi LOVES Subway! Anytime we are trying to figure out where we are gonna eat Subway is always the first thing Tommi says! It cracks us up b/c it's not like it is that exciting but she LOVES it! May be b/c of the Doritos but still she also eats almost a whole 6 inch oven roasted chicken sub by herself. It is crazy!
I am having a blast watching her as a big sister still. She is SO good with Miley and loves her to pieces. She always has to "share" with Miley when it comes to compliments. We can't just say Tommi is beautiful without her saying "Miley is beautiful too" Gotta love my sweet but very sassy almost 3 year old!

Miley is almost 2 months and is so sweet. She is starting to smile and coo. It melts my heart b/c she doesn't just give little smiles they are big open mouth grins! It is the best!!! I have yet to get it on film but I'm trying! She sleeps VERY well at night with a good 6 to 7 hour stretch in the beginning of the night! YAY for sleeping babies!! She does sleep with me after a couple hours in her bassinet thing. I love the sweet cuddles!
Things are going well! She had a tough day today when she wouldn't stop crying and nothing seemed to help, we tried nursing, burping, gas drops, colic calm, changing clothes, cuddles, etc. but eventually she let out a massive burp (after over an hour of crying) and then calmed down and went to sleep in the Sleepy Wrap! I LOVE my sleepy wrap!!!

My girls are the best...if I say so myself! I love being their mommy!

1 comment:

Danielle Snider said...

i cant wait to meet your sweet miley in just 2 weeks!!!! ps your card is soooo precious. it has made the fridge :)