Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sleepy Wrap

When I was pregnant with Tommi my mom (like a first time grandma) bought all kinds of "gadgets" that she thought were cool and would help me out. When she showed up with not just 1 but 2 Sleepy Wraps, I was not sure how much they would be used. Well they have been a God send with both girls. I keep one in the house and one in the car b/c it has come in handy when least expected. (not totally needed but super nice to have extras) I just used it the other day when Miley was fussy and we were trying to grab something to eat. I was able to put her in it and keep her asleep while I enjoyed dinner.

It keeps baby super close and contained. Plus it is super comfy for mommy!

I seriously would highly recommend this to any mom out there! It is one thing I do not think I could live with out with a newborn! It is nice when older but a super saver when they are young and super unpredictable!



They are now called Boba Wrap.

No comments: