Thursday, March 22, 2012

My little rock

Tommi is my little rock!

Yesterday I was having a tough day, Miley would only sleep in like 20 min increments and when she ate it would last forever b/c she would just keep nursing on and off. Then TJ was working later than normal so I had no daddy help...I needed him and no one else would do. So with Miley strapped to me in the wrap and Tommi next to me watching TV (not looking at me). I started to have my own pity party. I just needed to cry. I was having one of those "what in the world have i done?" moments. I know all moms have them...wondering was I really prepared to have kids. So as I cried I guess Tommi heard me and looked at me and said "Oh mommy! What is wrong?" I told her I just wanted daddy home. She said "Mommy, daddy will be home in 2 seconds. Me and Miley are here. We love you!" Then she just laid her head on me and loved me. How in the world was I supposed to feel sorry for myself now?!?! I actually started to cry more b/c I realized how blessed I am! She may only be (almost) 3 but she is my little rock to lean on and remember I am SO blessed!

Funny/cute story...
When TJ got home and I had fed Miley and put her in her swing. TJ walked up to me and put his arms around me in a big hug. Tommi was playing and looked up to say something to me and saw us and said "AWWW! Daddy loves you mommy!" and smiled! Then of course being a selfish 3 year old ran over and said "I wanna hug mommy!"

God has blessed me above and beyond!!!

No comments: