Wednesday, April 11, 2012

3 year old!

Tomorrow Tommi turns 3. I can hardly believe it! I have been a mom for 3 years?!?!

If I were to dream up my 3 year old daughter I would not have even dreamed up something as amazing as Tommi. I didn't know it was possible to love another human being so much! She is the most amazing, sweet, spunky, funny, loving girl EVER! She is the worlds best big sister and daughter. I love her more than I ever knew possible! And that love only grows daily....even on the tough days! Those days only remind me that she is 100% her mommy's girl and God sure does have a sense of humor b/c I'm getting payback! But as frustrating as she is I would not have her any other way!

So I got an idea from my much loved Pinterest. It is 20 questions you ask every year on the child's birthday. I was anxious so I did it a day early but whatever. Tommi actually sat down and answered ALL my questions in one sitting...crazy! I laugh b/c she is SO impressionable. She just answers what is on her mind at the moment so some of her answers are so not accurate to what I would have thought, but most are right on. But they are her answers so I went with it.

20 Questions...answered by Tommi on 4/11/12

1. What is your favorite color? PINK
2. What is your favorite toy? MY PIGGIE
3. What is your favorite fruit? STRAWBERRIES
4. What is your favorite tv show? BARNEY
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? TURKEY SANDWICH
6. What is your favorite outfit? THE GREEN ONE MAW-MAW BOUGHT ME
7. What is your favorite game? MARIO
8. What is your favorite snack? FRUIT SNACKS
9. What is your favorite animal? COWS AND SHEEPS
10. What is your favorite song? TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
11. What is your favorite book? KANGAROO BOOK
12. Who is your best friend? LILLY ROCK HILL
13. What is your favorite cereal? YOU KNOW I LIKE YOURS AND DADDY'S (Honey Nut Cheerios and Shredded wheat)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? BLOW BUBBLES
15. What is your favorite drink? LEMONADE
16. What is your favorite holiday? EASTER...AND I LIKE MY BOYS!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? BOOKS
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? TOAST (note she NEVER eats toast for breakfast)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? CAKE AND SUBWAY
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? LIKE AUNT HEATHER

1 comment:

Danielle Snider said...

i can attest to her love for sheep. she told me about them over and over and over! hahah. she is precious. that is such a great idea! i also LOVE that she "likes toast" too funny. :)