Thursday, April 5, 2012

New love...

I did not have these with Tommi but I discovered my long lost love due to Miley needing to be covered when falling asleep but I didn't want to over heat her.

Aden+Anais swaddle wrap blankets



They are really big so they are wonderful plus thin and soft and only get softer with washing! They are big enough to be used as a nursing cover which is a huge bonus! Neither of my girls have liked swaddling but I have heard these are amazing for swaddling...I can definitely see why.

These are gonna be SO perfect for this summer!

I will be gifting these to all new moms. They are pricey but SO worth it!! They are $49 normally but I have found the 4 pack for $34.95 on diapers.com...a little bonus savings!

I still love receiving blankets...ok I'm obsessed with receiving blankets but these have wiggled a way into my heart also.

No comments: