Friday, April 6, 2012

Thankful...

Today I really had a realization how thankful I am for SO many things!

1...Thankful for our AMAZING military and the wonderful training they receive. A F-18 trainer jet crashed into the courtyard of an apartment complex which did burn down all apartment buildings (5 buildings) But the amazing thing...only 7 (including 2 pilots) were injured...NO life threatening injuries! The 2 pilots dumped the fuel over the interstate found the most open area for the crash to happen before they ejected. This all happen only 3 miles from my parents house. I am BEYOND thankful for the grace of God on all those in Va Beach!

2...The 2 sweetest daughters God blessed me with. So yes Miley is a handful and tough sometimes and Tommi has an attitude that puts me to shame sometimes. But they are really good kids. Miley is so good at going with the flow and is just so sweet and smiley most of the time! Tommi is such a good girl with polite manners and such a great helper. I can ask her to get things for me and she does willingly. She is just a dream come true! I could not be more proud of her.

3...We have been blessed with some amazing family to help us out! We have been blessed above and beyond our wildest dreams. Both my family and TJ's have our back all the time and we could not be more thankful for them!

God is SOOO good!!

No comments: