Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wedding #1...done

My big brother married his beautiful lady this past weekend! Not only was the wedding wonderful but Tommi did AMAZING! I could not have asked for her to be better! She only dropped a few feather but she later told me she forgot. But she smiled down the aisle and stood up front like a big girl! Thanks to the amazing maid of honor...she totally took care of Tommi and made her feel comfortable!

Tommi was SO beautiful too! I'm a VERY proud mommy!

At the reception my bashful (esp in big groups) little girl danced the WHOLE time! She got out on the dance floor and didn't wanna come off! It was SO cute! Everyone loved watching her! She was in total party mode...one way she is totally like her uncle Chasey, living for the party!

I cried like a baby! My big brother is MARRIED! So awesome...but so weird!



No comments: