Thursday, January 15, 2009

28 week appt!

So we had an appointment this past Tuesday...we had an u/s because I had only gained 3 lbs and they wanted to make sure the little one was growing. Well she is definitely growing...she actually measured about a week and a half ahead. She is SOOO super active while they were trying to get all the measurements she kept moving. The u/s lady tried to get us some good face pictures but she kept her hands in her face and kept moving. We got 2 pictures and I think they are pretty good. One did have her flipping us off! She is a silly girl. They said her being as active as she is is really good for her development! I like to hear that stuff.

Her heartbeat was 150 bpm. So it is super strong! So things are going really well! According to the dr scale I am up to 14lbs of weight gain but I think it was a mistake again. So we will see next time. Not that 14lbs at this point would be bad but they said I have gained 11 lbs in the last 4 weeks...and I highly doubt it b/c like last time my scale only went up a little and alot on theirs. But I'm going with my home weight and saying I have gained 5/6 lbs total.

Life is good! Babygirl is amazing she has so much personality already I can't wait to meet her in about 12 weeks. I don't want her to come sooner than she is ready. I can wait b/c I will have forever with her! She is gonna be so beautiful...I am bias but still I know she will be so pretty! And at this rate that she is growing she will be a chub too...yippy! Chubby babies are the best. My ideal weight for her is about 8lbs!

I am going to try and take pictures of the 3D ultrasounds we got done over Christmas and the ones we got the other day. Plus I need to take my 28 week picture so I'll be posting them soon!

No comments: