Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Late 26 week update

So a little late but it works. I have been feeling really good! I LOVE my little belly! It makes me laugh b/c it seriously looks like I have a ball under my shirt!

Babygirl is doing well from what I can tell, she is SUPER active now! She has times when she just goes nuts...I think she is doing gymnastics! It usually goes on for a few minutes at a time...my belly shakes and makes all kinds of funny movements. TJ finally got to see it and it had us both entertained!

We are officially into double digits! How crazy!!! Less than 100 days!!!

Fun developments...
She starts to open her eyes and blink this week!!
She is gaining BABY FAT! She is gonna have the cutest chubby cheeks!
Ears are more sensitive!
She weighs almost 2 lbs!!! wow!

Baby at 26 weeks...



26 week belly pictures....

No comments: