Wednesday, January 21, 2009

29 weeks!

So who is 29 weeks pregnant? Not me! There is no way! I just found out yesterday I was pregnant...where has time gone? For the first weeks time could not go by fast enough. Now I just want to pause. I love this...I get compliments all the time, my baby is safe on the inside just chillin, and I still don't have to change poopy diapers! haha Yes I want to meet her but am I really ready for this? I just really like not having to worry that something will hurt my little girl...I can have her with me 24/7 and know my body is taking care of her.

On the other hand...I can't wait to meet her! Seriously to be a mom and TJ to be a dad is just an amazing thought to me! I can't wait to watch TJ looking at his little girl and know his heart will never be the same. I mean I know I stole his heart but nothing like this little girl is about to do. And me...oh my heart melts when she kicks me! I can't even start to imagine what it's gonna be like when I look into those big blue eyes (I am envisioning what I think she will look like...it resembles a pretty beautiful combo of TJ and me) They say you don't know what unconditional love is until you become a mom and well I can't wait!

So this week updates...I am officially almost out of belly button...it's the weirdest thing I have ever seen! Baby girl is taking over! hehe

Baby girl now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Wow! She is putting on baby fat too! Everything is continuing to mature in preparation for her arrival in about 11 weeks!!! If these next 11 weeks go by as fast as the last then she will be in my arms tomorrow! Hopefully it goes by slower than that b/c I'm excited for my up coming baby showers on Feb 7 in VB and Feb 21 in the mountains. We also need to be settled in our new place. The next few months are going to be insane, stressful, and exciting all at once!!! I am gonna need lots of prayer!

Well here is me this week...Excuse how so tired I look...I'm still recovering from my sick weekend and it had been a long day!



No comments: