Thursday, January 29, 2009

30 weeks appointment

Babygirl and I had our 30 week appointment today! Nothing to report which is a good thing. I'm measuring right now track and her heartbeat is around 150 so all is good. They said as long as I'm feeling her everyday then all is good. And she is such a active little booger that I definitely feel her everyday! I love it! I have gained a total of 8lbs as of today...I am really happy with that! It's hard seeing the scale go up but I know that it is all for her.

So we are into the single digits on the weeks countdown...so crazy we are so close to meeting face to face!
pregnancy week by week

So I am doing really well...I have my aches and pains as anyone who is 30 weeks pregnant does! But I am really trying to enjoy the last weeks I have left being pregnant. I can say so far it is has been a really great experience. I always feared I would be one of those people who got all the crappy pregnancy symptoms. I also feared I would balloon up all over. But I've been so blessed! Things are starting to get harder to do b/c leaning over is just not the same...but I make do and I think I do pretty well and I know it's only gonna get harder:)

Babygirl is getting big! I can tell b/c when she repositions herself I see all the movement. According to all the updates she is about 3 lbs! Yippy getting chubby! Her brain is doing alot of developing this week and she is just preparing for life on the outside now. The final preparations are going on now! Oh I'm soooo excited to meet her...I am not ready with her stuff but I am excited to meet her before too long.

That is about all the excitement I can think of. Her baby showers are approaching quickly and I can't wait to see all her new stuff. The baby section is a weakness for me right now....I want to go in and buy it all b/c I love so many different things. I am REALLY anxious to get the pack n play and stroller. Those are my 2 biggest gifts I can't wait to get. Even if I get gift cards and have to get them myself I can't wait to have them and know I am almost prepared for my little girl!

Well I'll post pictures later...hopefully!

No comments: