Monday, February 9, 2009

31 weeks and Baby Shower #1

Wow 31 weeks! That is pretty crazy! I am actually quite noticeably pregnant now! I LOVE it!!! People hold doors for me all the time, I get help with anything I'm doing, people smile at me, I probably could go on about the fun things! But I do have to point out I am starting to really feel the aches and pains of pregnancy. The Lord timed pregnancy well b/c as of a week ago I would stay pregnant forever but I have decided I definitely couldn't do this forever. I think I can handle 9 weeks but much more would probably not be fun! The belly sure is fun but that is b/c I think I sport it well!

Babygirl is sooo super active and I get so tickled at her sticking her little heinie out all the time. (or I assume it is her heinie). I could sit all day and watch her move and jump. She is gonna be so much fun!!! I can't wait!

Well Big Mama threw Babygirl and I our first baby shower on Feb 7. It was so amazing! She did such a good job! It was really nice b/c it was small and personal w/ about 20 people. It was really elegant w/ a catered lunch (done by the Broad Bay Country Club where the shower was located) and some simple pink decorations. I thought it was perfect for me b/c I'm pretty simple. I LOVED the cake! It was kinda just a fun get together to celebrate me becoming a mom and my mom being a grandma. So not many games and alot of socialization. We got SO spoiled! I know people get excited for a baby but I didn't think people would give me so much stuff it's amazing how generous everyone is when it comes to a baby!

We didn't get too many pictures, I wish we had gotten more but it's ok! So I'll post first one of me showing off my belly then the others from the baby shower!

Our next baby shower is Feb 21 up here in the mountains. It is MUCH larger but still will be fun just different from the first. I'm so excited Big Mama is coming up for it! Pappy is too but he will not be at the shower b/c it's a girl thing.















No comments: