Wednesday, February 11, 2009

32 weeks!

So I am officially 8 months pregnant! Wow this is really amazing! I am getting so excited! I have to say I am blessed beyond what I deserve with my family and friends. Everyone wants to help me and encourage me all the time. It feels so good to know we have so many what care so much for us. But I have to say TJ is on the top of the list. He is always checking on me during the day and will do about anything that will make me feel better. We rearranged our extra bedroom to make more room and I have to say he did not complain once! I changed my mind a few times and he just went with it not wanting me to lift anything. Yes it's nice to have have to work but it is even better knowing someone is doing it b/c they care so much. I am just so blessed!

So stuff wise we are almost prepared. We still need the stroller and car seat but that will come at our next baby shower on the 21st. But I'm not prepared yet in that I don't have clothes washed for her and do not have my bags packed. So if I were to go early TJ would have to do pretty much all my packing. But it will be fine...my gut feeling says I will be here blogging when I'm overdue haha I sure hope not! I really don't want to go over!!!! But the odds are against me on this one! So we will see!

As long as I don't go during my 37th week at all I will be happy! I can not miss Chase's graduation! I want to either be there with her or be big and pregnant! hehe

I have to share some of the info and highlights from my many e-mails I have gotten this week...
-Thanks to their recently matured lungs and a remarkably strong immune system, over 90% of babies born in their 32nd week, survive premature births. So it’s pretty much a done deal. Even if your little monkey’s planning on heading out early, their survival odds are in everyone’s favor.

-She's busy blinking, looking around, grabbing things, making faces, practicing her breathing, peeing and listening to everything around her.

-Your unborn baby weighs around four pounds and stretches to over 11 and one-half inches in length (crown to rump).

-(Note to the daddy) The thirty-second week of pregnancy is a big milestone. From this point on, your baby can be born and be perfectly healthy, and if she's at a good weight, she may not even need to spend much time in the hospital. Once your wife's pregnancy reaches this point, it is a good idea to start getting everything ready. (If you wait until the last weeks of pregnancy, you may find you waited too long!)

I have my 32 week dr appt tomorrow so I will be writing again soon and will post a picture of me. But for now here is what my perfectly formed sweet babygirl looks like this week....except I expect her to have lots of hair!


No comments: