Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Shower #2

So on Saturday TJ's mom and sis threw me a baby shower. It was amazing! We had tons of people there! At least 50 plus. I felt so special that so many people came out to celebrate my little girl!

My mom came up for it and it was so nice to have her there too! She just makes this whole process so amazing for me...it makes me wish even more that she lived closer! I know she wishes so too. So I got off subject.

We played some little games about old wives tales and myths about pregnancy. Then we had lunch and socialized. It was really nice and relaxed! I had a great time! So I have lots of pictures to share.

The cake done by TJ's cousins wife...it was super cute!


Jadah and me...my corsage was made from baby socks it was so cute!




Big Mama, me, and babygirl


Aunt(to-be) Sissy, me, and babygirl


me(33 weeks), Casey(28 weeks), and Cassie(24 weeks)


Tons of presents!!


Jadah, me, and her future bestfriend!

No comments: