Saturday, February 28, 2009

34 pictures...

I have 2 pictures of me this week...I feel like I'm SO much bigger than I look...but I guess that is just b/c leaning over and doing many things are getting more difficult. haha






Here are some pictures of her room so far...it is not totally organized yet. We are not setting up too much till she comes just so the cats don't think they can take over haha And the crib will not go up till after we move b/c she will be sleeping in our room for a while anyway.


Some of her cute laundry hanging to dry...


Her dresser...The pink hippo was a gift from Uncle Luke and an important accessory in her new room:)


Her some of clothes...and this is only the stuff she got at her baby shower...the rest has not been taken out of the boxes I put them in...she has more clothes than she will know what to do with...a normal girl already:)


Diaper bag and boppy all packed and ready to go!!!


Her changing table...for now...we plan to buy a real changing table after we move:)

I didn't plan for pink to be such a key color in her room...but I figure this may be my only girl...so I have to enjoy the girly stuff while I can! Plus I think I kept it tasteful.

Big Mama will be up this week to help me get things better organized and figure out what clothes I will actually need and what is just extra (we have TONS of hand me downs...so I will give away what is not needed of that). I'm excited to be able to do this with my mama, she is the best!

No comments: