Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 35...

I can not believe I'm 35 weeks pregnant! I just never thought I would be at this point...or it didn't seem like it would be here so soon. Time is flying by! I am SOOOO ready to meet my sweet little girl and just be able to stare at her! But then again I am still diggin the belly. It's so cool! I'm sure as I get bigger it will get old...but I'm still loving it! Well I don't like that it gets in the way when I lean over but I like the way it looks.

Well Big Mama came up yesterday afternoon and we spent the day together today. It was so awesome having her here. I just love sharing this experience with her...of course it helps she gets me even more excited to be a mom. No one can tell you the bad and good about motherhood as well as your own mom. So we went through all the baby clothes and other baby stuff I have been given. It was a little overwhelming b/c I got SO many nice things but don't need 1/2 of them (mainly clothes) It is really hard having to give away clothes people spent their hard earned money on and put so much thought into. But I was able to return quite a few things so I can get things I still need. Which is not much...but maybe after she is born I will figure out more stuff. Well anyway...mom and I got through it all and really got her room looking amazing. Still some boxes but they will be gone in the next few weeks as we get her swing and bouncer put together. I now feel like I am at least 1/2 prepared...I'm prepared stuff wise and organization wise but mentally I'm not sure it has hit me I'm REALLY gonna have a baby to help me use all this stuff!

So babygirl is just plumping up now. The finally preparations are being made for her arrival! We went on a hospital tour on Sunday so which we didn't learn much more than we already knew but we now know where things are and where our babygirl will make her arrival. Things are really falling into place...she is really gonna be here soon! Saturday will make one month left till I'm due...so will she stay in till then or come before or after.

Well I have my 36 week dr appt next week and they will start checking for dilation or progression. I will also be discussing my up coming trip to Quantico and if the dr will ok my traveling 2.5 hours. I REALLY hope I am able to...I mean this graduation is a HUGE deal! My big bro is gonna be a 2nd lieutenant in the Marine Corp what an honor! But I guess we will see how it goes!

Tomorrow we have our first Birth Preparation Class...so we will see how it goes haha I'm kinda excited b/c I feel like it's really real...this is really gonna happen! TJ isn't too stoked but he will live:)

I'll hopefully take some pictures tomorrow and get them posted.

No comments: