Tuesday, March 31, 2009

39 weeks and twins!

So 39 weeks pregnant...I'm just truckin along. Had a dr appt today...my BP was good, my weight was the same as last time, baby's heartbeat was 141bpm, and measurements are on track. They checked me and I am starting to dilate but nothing different than last week.

I have to remember that I still have one week till I'm due so it could be any day now! Plus she will come when she is fully baked. The Lord knows the right time! Not saying I'm not gonna walk my butt off to help it all out but I know the Lord has his time for her to be born and it will be perfect.

I'm excited for April to begin b/c I KNOW I will have a baby in April...at the VERY latest she will be here mid April. I hope it is at least before Easter!

I have a dr appt on April 7th my due date...hopefully I will not make it. But if I do then she is just not done cookin.



I am proud to announce I'm a gramma to twin girls! One of my goats had twins last night! They are the sweetest little things ever! I love them both so much. They have no names yet but I will work on that! Hopefully I will be joining the mama in the new mommy club soon! Here are some pictures of my new cuties! I will be obsessing over them until I give birth to my little girl!



No comments: