Wednesday, March 11, 2009

36 weeks!

I'M OFFICIALLY 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!! How cool! I'm actually gonna meet my babygirl in the next month! So cool!!!!

Had a dr appt today... they did some test to check for Strep B, it's some virus that if I test positive they will have to give me antibiotics while in the hospital to protect babygirl. But supposedly it's nothing to worry about.

They checked me today and all is still good. She is putting a bunch of pressure on my cervix but I could have told you that! I can hardly walk you dorks! haha

The dr said she is hiding in there really well...I'm assuming he was saying he can't get a good estimate about her size b/c she is all cuddled into my back when I lay down. But who knows! All looks good so I'm happy.

I asked about Chase's graduation and he said based on today's appointment I should be ok. He said if it was important than he isn't gonna say no. So am super happy about that! I have an appt next week on Wednesday morning so he will check me again then and we will know better if I should go or not since we will be leaving that evening. But he said he doesn't see a problem with it at this point. So Chasey is gonna get to see his sister all huge and stuff! hehe I can not wait to see his reaction to me...I can hear is laugh now! I can't wait!!!!

Well here is my picture from today...

No comments: