Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures and Class..

Well we had our first Family Preparation Class at the hospital. I really don't believe I learned anything new but it was nice to have another version of things. I really like the lady who teaches it I feel like she is totally real. So it is not like the movie versions of these classes. She is a labor and delivery nurse and is actually 30 weeks pregnant with her second baby. TJ didn't like it too much...not that it was terrible but it's not his thing. I'm not sure if we are gonna go next week...part of me wants to for some of the stuff but the other stuff I don't care much about so I don't want to be there for that part I mean it's a long time when you don't have interest in half of it. So I don't know I guess I have a week to decide. TJ did say he would go if I wanted to go back. But we will see.

Well here is my 35 week picture...Take into account it is 10:30 at night and I had a long day! So I look a little tired! haha She is really growing alot!

No comments: