Thursday, February 12, 2009

32 Week Appointment

So another standard appointment, they got her heartbeat and measured my fundus height, she said all looked good. I didn't like that she didn't tell me what the heartbeat was but I should have asked. I am not that drs biggest fan anyway. So I guess I should have expected it. Then I was tellin her about the soreness I have had in my inner thighs so she decided to check to make sure I was not dilated, I'm not and babygirl is still really high so that is good!

I have my next appt on Wednesday Feb 25. It's with a dr a I really like, he is very informative and doesn't ever act rushed. So I am happy about that. I meant to tell them today who I had chosen for babygirl's pediatric care. But I totally forgot.

Well I am growing weekly...or I think I am. Well here I am this week...

No comments: