Friday, September 23, 2011

23 weeks

Well 23 weeks...my back is definitely not liking me these days but I'm dealing well. I'm dealing with braxton hicks daily that Monkey does not like at all. So as my uterus squeezes her she pushes back causing me pain in part of my belly until the contraction is over. Not cool. I have to remember when it happens and I yell "ouch!" or make a face to say it is a braxton hicks not a contraction. TJ says the word contraction scares him at this point. haha So other than my discomfort we are doing well...just growing a baby!

Tommi is still her crazy self! I can't even put into worlds how funny and sweet she is. Just her little comments and expressions are amazing! She has TJ and I cracking up at least once a day. Sometimes we laugh at the wrong times (when she is not being nice) but she is too funny when she gets serious and tries to tell us what is gonna happen. Life is never boring with her around.

Tommi had a run in with some sickness this week. A fever, clingy, not eating, and by today a rash. She acted "normal" just a little off. She is by far the best sick kid ever! I took her to the dr today and her throat looked pretty bad but was negative for strep (Thank you Jesus!) If the rash gets worse I will have to take her back in or if the fever keeps going for 3 or more days. But hopefully we kicked this sickness' butt! Tommi is one tough cookie!

Not sure if I have said this before but if Tommi doesn't teach anything to her little sis but how to go to sleep like her I will be one happy mommy! Tommi is by far the best child ever about going to bed and nap. Sometimes she tries to "fight it" but by the time we get to her room she lays down and goes to sleep like a champ. Then she sleeps 11 to 12 hours at night and 1.5 to 2 hours for her nap! I can not express how fortunate I am for this!

Enough rambling...the 23 week belly...



The cutest big sister ever!



Minus the passy...

No comments: