Thursday, September 15, 2011

Big sis...

If little sister is half as funny and curious about the world as her big sister we are gonna have a blast!

While sitting next to me on the couch, Tommi tells me..."My tummy feels funny...it keeps making noises that tickle." I could not help but crack up and she just looked at me serious for a min before laughing herself. It is so funny to see her become more in tune with her body. Recently she has discovered itching an itch. She comes to me all the time and tells me her back itches and asks me to scratch it. It is just funny to see her realize how to take care of things instead of just whining b/c she knows she doesn't like it but doesn't know how to solve it (makes sense to me but maybe not described well)

BIG MILESTONE: Tommi is starting to ask us to put clips and ponytails in her hair...clips most of the time. Her wild hair is starting to bother her when it gets in her eyes! I'm so thankful b/c she looks SO cute and like a little girl when she has her clip in.

I love my Tommi girl!! and my monkey girl! (she kicked me to remind me not to forget about her....like I can)

As I sit here Tommi just reminds me how grown up she is....she spilled some of her milk so she went over to the sink...pulled up a step stool and said "Mom would this be a good one?" As she holds up the dish cloth. I told her "No, is there a blue towel up there?" She looked around "Yes, mom there is, is it a good one?" It is sad to see her getting so independent but SO nice!!!

No comments: