Friday, September 16, 2011

2nd time....

I was thinking today just about having a second baby girl and all. My mom has been wanting to get the girls matching outfits,etc. and it has really gotten me excited to dress them alike, like I always dreamed of if I had a sister. It will happen some...knowing the "big sister" it may not always work out b/c well she has VERY strong opinions on clothes. (I have heard she gets it from her momma)

Well while thinking...I kinda got excited to give birth again. I'm very nervous about how things are gonna work with Tommi and when I go in labor, who she will be with till my mom gets here, etc. But I'm trying to let go b/c well that is something I know for fact I can not plan...unless I'm induced which I highly doubt will happen. I just feel like I'm so much more prepared for enjoying the moments of labor and not trying to rush things.

I just pray when all of it goes down my plan of letting Tommi "tell" everyone the name and I think if I can I may have her come in first so she can be the one to "show off" her new baby sister. I just want her to be as important in this as can be. Not that she will be left out b/c her and big mama already have plans to jump on the beds while I'm staying at the hospital haha I am reminded of this often :) Yet another reason I love my mom and think she was made to be a professional grandma!

This ended up longer than planned but I'm getting excited for this little girl! She is due exactly 4 months from today!

No comments: