Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wack!

Monkey (what Tommi insists we call baby girl) FINALLY kicked TJ. I'm forever feeling one kick here and there. So by the time I tell him to come over she stops. Most of the movement has still been shifts and not as many actual kicks. Well tonight she kicked a few times so I told him to come try and see. Well she whacked him a couple good ones, actually the strongest ones yet! YAY!

I've been feeling her a while but for him to feel her is SO exciting to me!

Also have to share...while TJ was laying on the floor the other day Tommi went and laid on top of him with her cheek on his face and arms around his neck and said "I love you daddy" He looked at me and said "Yeah I think I can handle girls!" Tommi sure does love her daddy...I love watching them b/c she looks at him how I still look at my daddy. He is a super hero and can do no wrong. I'll admit I feel left out when she only wants to cuddle with him but I have to remember she has me all the time and her special time with him is limited! Plus he really is the cooler one :)

I love my little family!!!

No comments: