Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life with 2

Things are going well! I am SO excited and feel accomplished that I have been able to handle it so well.

Tommi had her first true jealous moment last night. We were giving Miley a bath and Tommi was trying to help. I let her pour water on Miley's feet but she took it upon herself and poured water over Miley's head (only trying to help)! Scared me half to death but Miley was fine and actually didn't inhale/swallow any of the water. So I immediately sent Tommi away...she got super upset and when I asked her why she was crying she said "B/c big sister wants a bath and little sister is getting one." I was shocked b/c Tommi loves helping me bathe Miley and did until she got in trouble. She came over to say sorry to Miley afterwards and started crying b/c she felt bad for pouring water over her head/face. I love her big heart! Of course Tommi got a bath afterwards and got some good mommy time!

Miley is such a great sleeper. She slept from 10pm-6am last night and normally the stretch is at least 5 hours at night. I am trying not to get too used to this b/c well this may not last but I sure hope so.

Miley has taken after her big sis and sleeps with us. I try to put her in her sleep n play thing at the beginning of the night but she doesn't last too long. She likes cuddling too much! With Tommi I thought I was doing something wrong but I am confident she will be fine and will not sleep with me forever. Miley sleeps well, I sleep well, and TJ sleeps well, so it works for us!

Nursing has been easier this time but still is stressful but we are getting into the swing of things and I'm calming down a bit with worrying. I just want to make sure my baby is getting enough and I'm giving her the best. She is sleeping great and wetting diapers great so I know she is doing good.

Tommi is still cracking us up daily. She comes up with stuff that we have no idea where she learned it. She makes me so proud!

No comments: