Monday, February 20, 2012

One month

Sweet Miss Miley is officially a month old. It seems like she has been around forever but then again I feel like it was just yesterday I had her.

She eats every 3 hours generally and sleeps pretty well in between with a few bright eyed awake times but not for too long. When she gets tired she is not the best at going back to sleep on her own and is pretty picky on how she wants to be put back to sleep. I have to bounce around, pat her butt, and snuggle her in a blanket. She is pretty picky on wanting me too. She will throw a fit when T tries to put her back to sleep and as soon as she hits my chest she is out. It is frustrating for us both at times. But if we catch her soon enough she will sometimes fall asleep for him. At least she loves staring at him when she is awake.

We did go through a growth spurt (i think) this week when she nursed every 2 hours and for almost an hour each time. Leaving me an hours (maybe) between feedings. She would get super frustrated too. So I thought my milk supply was screwed up but all is back to normal and no supply problems!

Big and little sis

Note big sis likes to pick out her own outfits and majority of the time I just let it slide! Definitely not worth the fight.

No comments: