Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thank you God!

This evening Miley was quite a handful. She wanted to go back to sleep but struggled so my mom tried to help her then TJ and neither one could do it. So of course I had to step in...which is SOOO frustrating! Sometimes she only wants mommy and this is so hard on me when I just want to relax.

But I realize I am in a position that many would die for. I am a mommy and need to remember to thank the Lord for the most amazing privilege ever! And even though only hours ago she was screaming now she is sweetly sleeping next to me.

Thank God I was able to grow and nurture a perfect little baby and thank God my babygirl has amazing lungs she can cry for me with. Even if she only wants me...it will not be like this for long! And how amazing is it that she finds comfort with me. I am SO blessed!

Not that I will not be frustrated with her tomorrow...but I am always thankful for the blessed gifts God in trusted me with!

This was not today but she sure is sweet!

No comments: